Long Question, Short Answer

Q: "Right now I'm trying to gain as much size on my arms and shoulders as I can. I already have a big chest, and my back is where i want it to be. And at the same time I like to stay lean as possible.

"So what can I do to fix my problem? I've been doing a lot of research, and I'm coming up with a lot of things that seem good, but really don't know where to start. I really don't know what type of diet I would need to reach these goals. And to top it off I have an ectomorph body type. I've been debating if I should go on a mass diet or what.

"Another thing I would like to ask is, what type of workout should I do? I'm trying to tone up my abdominal section, but have my arms and shoulders gain size. Or is this to much work to do at once? Do I need to gain size first, then cut up?"

-Kyle V.


My Answer: Hmm... so many questions. Where to start? Oh, I know: BUY MY BOOK. Seriously though, buy my book and that will answer a lot of your questions. And if you still have questions, then I'll be happy to answer them.
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

8 Simple Exercises to Emulate the Gymnast

Increasing Your Dead Hang Time

Targeting the Deltoids, Minimizing the Traps