Pop Quiz, Hot Shot!

So here's a little game I play with my clients. It's a quiz that helps you think about good food choices. I'll provide the answers at a later date.

Which is healthier?

Regular coffee or decaffeinated coffee?

Hot dog or hamburger?

Tofu or edamame snaps?

Roast chicken or fried chicken?

Roast beef or a T-bone steak?

An orange or orange juice?


If you've read my book, then you know why certain choices are better than others. Like I said, I'll provide the answers at a later date. In the meantime readers, I just wanted to give you a heads up on the free offer: IT'S OVER. I was dead serious when I said that the free workout program was for a limited time. To those who bought my book recently from Lulu: thanks and enjoy the unique program!
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

8 Simple Exercises to Emulate the Gymnast

Increasing Your Dead Hang Time

Straight Sets vs Pyramid Sets