Eleven Pounds on the Program


Hi James,

I'm very proud to let you know that your ectomorph program did work with me! I should have read your articles and spend more time on internet before doing any work out... three years of waste! I'm actually 6'3" and weigh almost 84kg (185 lbs.), which is a 5kg (11 lbs.) increase after almost 2 months following your programs!!!

A big thank you for your blog and articles!!! I was very skeptical before starting it, because I guess I had no idea on how my whole body works! Consequently, I have just bought your three first books on Amazon to know more about your program and research, I can't wait to read them, but as I am living in Cape Town, it will take at least a month to get them!

It is now time to move on to the 5x5 program after a week of total rest. Could you give me the link of a website where I can find a good description on how to proceed with this program like your pdf on the ecto program? Can't find one so far. After reading your books, I guess I will be able to make my own program.

Merci for your work!!!

It does to feel good to be in shape and to have a better understanding of my body.

-Kévin



My Answer: I'm glad it worked well for you, Kevin. An 11 pound gain in weight for an ectomorph is always good. I know you'll like the books, because they will give you some valuable insights as to what constitutes a good mass building program. With regards to a primer on the 5x5 program, check out the Strong Lifts blog if you haven't done so already.
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

8 Simple Exercises to Emulate the Gymnast

Increasing Your Dead Hang Time

Targeting the Deltoids, Minimizing the Traps