Reader Mail


Hi James,


I know that you don't need me to write anything here, but I figured that I would give you some positive feedback while requesting your free workout. I have volumes two and three of yours, and have found that you really know what you are talking about. I have told my friends and students (I am a high school physics teacher) about the results that I have gotten from your workouts.

-M. Testa


My Answer:  Thanks for the kind words, and I'm glad that the workouts have helped you out.  Being a parent now myself, I've been showing more concern about the educational system.  My wife works at a high school as well. 

Anyway I want to thank you for educating our youth as a high school teacher.  A tough and under-appreciated job, but one that is crucial to our society's future.
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

8 Simple Exercises to Emulate the Gymnast

Increasing Your Dead Hang Time

Targeting the Deltoids, Minimizing the Traps