SPV5: High Tension Exercises for Muscular Growth
When I do my YouTube videos, I always try to showcase little known bodybuilding exercises. These are exercises that very few people know about, and yet they're extremely effective at targeting specific muscle groups or building overall mass. My viewers always wanted more videos on these hidden gems.
Well guess what? I've compiled these forgotten bodybuilding exercises into a book. Strength and Physique Volume 5 is now available! All exercises work muscle, but not all exercises BUILD muscle. With over 200 photos, SPV5: High Tension Exercises for Muscular Growth showcases exercises that build muscle and build muscle in all the right places. Many of these esoteric exercises create HIGH MUSCULAR TENSION and can be performed in a home gym with barbells, dumbbells and body weight.
In this book, you will discover:
- How to build MASSIVE MUSCLE over your entire frame.
- How to refine your musculature and give it the classical V-taper.
- Why high muscular tension is the primary factor in muscle growth and what exercises produce this high muscular tension.
- What rep ranges are best for each muscle group.
- How to manipulate tempo to ignite muscle growth.
- How to increase your pull-ups for a powerful, wide back.
- How to forge an armor plated chest.
- Exercises to hit your musculature at different angles and with different strength curves.
SPV5: High Tension Exercises for Muscular Growth is now available at Amazon.com. Learn the science of strength and the art of the physique.
GET BIG and order the Strength and Physique E-books
“This book is terrific. It distills years of experience and research into short sections laying out specific, creative programs for the major body parts, using the best science and advanced training techniques. Some of them created by the great 'masters' of bodybuilding like Larry Scott. Almost every section has a 'eureka' idea that I'm craving to try, like the back trifecta! The book is much more useful than subscriptions to all the muscle mags. I only wish I had it when I was a kid."
- Bob Vastine, world record holder in powerlifting
"Your arm blast routine from Volume One that you pointed me to is phenomenal. Maybe it's just the pump, but I'm measuring 16 inches compared to 15 inches before - after just 2 trainings!"
- Steve Murphy, Australia
"Sticking to your principles to the letter has helped me improve immensely. When I started lifting over two years ago I was 125 pounds and now I'm over 170.
"What I'm trying to say is that reading your books helped me understand what I needed to do to gain [muscle]. My dedication plus your expertise really worked out well for me."
- Mike Crothers