Article at T-nation.com

So I just had an article published at t-nation.com. You can read it here:

5 Battle-Tested Strategies for Size and Strength

T-nation is one kick-ass muscle site and it covers every aspect of physical training that I love: bodybuilding, Olympic lifting, powerlifting, strongman, MMA, joint health and mobility, etc.

I was pretty giddy when I saw my article on the site, because I've read T-nation since its inception. Hell, I had a 2 year subscription to MM2K before the Goldfinger issue. TC Luoma was the only guy infusing a lot of humor into a muscle mag at the time, and it really influenced the way I write my articles.

So to have my article alongside articles from giants in the field like Poliquin (who also influenced my writings) makes me very proud but very humbled at the same time, because I know I have so much farther to go.
2 comments

Popular posts from this blog

8 Simple Exercises to Emulate the Gymnast

Increasing Your Dead Hang Time

Targeting the Deltoids, Minimizing the Traps