Muscle Specialization Programs

 


Q: Hello, I'm following the 20 pull-ups training program and am training pull-ups Monday, Wednesday and Friday.  Is it safe to do other biceps exercises on Monday and Friday? Or should I leave out any other biceps exercises? I did 4 sets of curls yesterday, and it didn't seem to hurt. I did them about half an hour after the pull-ups and did squats in between.

-CS


My Answer: It shouldn't be a problem. In general when you do a specialization program, you'll need to put all other body parts on maintenance mode. So if you're doing a specialization program for pull-ups, then you have to scale back on your sets for body parts other than the back and biceps. That means 3-4 sets each for chest, delts, quads, hamstrings, calves and triceps during the pull-up program.

Comments

Big believer in the muscle specialization training workout. I have been doing a muscle specialization training program for my legs which were lacking in development and the results are impressive. A new muscle specialization program is launching on the 5th October which you can see at http://www.musclespecializationtrainingx.com/muscle_specialization.htm

Popular posts from this blog

Targeting the Deltoids, Minimizing the Traps

Bench Press to Increase Pushups

Leg Presses and 5x5