Online Training Again?


Hi James,

I was wondering, do you offer email training? I basically wanted some broad guidance on training strategies and to ask specific questions now and again.

Cheers
Steve

P.S. Your arm blast routine from Bodybuilding.com that you pointed me to is phenomenal. Maybe it's just the pump, but I'm measuring 16 inches compared to 15 inches before - after just 2 trainings!



My Answer: Glad you like the program, Steve. With regards to online training, I've answered this question before. My main issue with online training is that my time is rather limited at the moment. If I were to do online training, then I'd want to make sure you get very detailed programs and training advice. This blog takes some time and effort already, so if I were to train you and others online, then I'd be giving you more pertinent information, more knowledge.

Online clients would subscribe to a private YouTube Channel to view exercise demos (private subscription channels have a max of 20 subscribers). This takes quite a bit of time and effort, especially when you factor that each one of my clients is different and has different needs and goals.

Frankly it seems to be more effort than its worth, but I may go into online training if there was a large enough demand for it. It really is a full-time job, so a trainer would need a full client load to make a living.

There are a lot of things that I've been considering in addition to online training, such as opening a private gym and creating an exercise DVD. But it always comes down to time, money, effort and of course, demand. If there's no demand to sustain a business, product or service, then there's really no point. But if anyone else is interested in online training, then let me know.

Comments

Dante said…
Hey James. Been a while since I last commented, and I check your blog daily, but if you offered online training and it was affordable, I'd be down.
J said…
Hey Dante,

Thanks for your input!

-J

Popular posts from this blog

Targeting the Deltoids, Minimizing the Traps

Bench Press to Increase Pushups

Leg Presses and 5x5