New Article: Controlled Overtraining for Muscle Growth



I have a few articles out there in queue with a number of magazines. It's hard to keep track of them, so every so often I'm surprised when I see one pop up. Most mags don't let you know if they're going to print your article or not. One time I went to a Barnes and Noble, picked up a mag and thought to myself,

"Here's this stupid ass magazine that didn't want to publish my..."

[thumbing through the pages]

"... well what do you you know? They picked up my article! Aww, that's great... Hey wait a minute... they didn't pay me! Those cheap, thievin' bastards."

Of course, at the time I was new to freelancing and didn't know that mags pay after the article is in print or online. Anyway, I have a new article at T-Nation:

Controlled Overtraining for Muscle Growth

Comments

Dante said…
So I logged onto tnation this morning and saw a new routine and lately the routines posted have been.....unique to say the least. I'm interested in this one though, it seemed somewhat familiar to what I was currently doing, minus there being supersets...

and then BAM! I see your name! Haha good to see you have another article on tnation James!
J said…
hey thanks Dante! Planet Muscle will be publishing 2 of my articles in the upcoming issue, so keep an eye out for that.

Popular posts from this blog

Targeting the Deltoids, Minimizing the Traps

Bench Press to Increase Pushups

Leg Presses and 5x5