Less is Better

Basketball players, an example of the ectomorphic body type


Nice article on ectomorph training. I've always been right in the middle. Not a true ecto. My father at 80 is big boned and a former college football player.

Me, on the other hand, never got the height or big bone structure, but have added muscle over the years by experimenting with training programs. For me, less is better. Good article.

-Patrick



My Answer: Glad you like the article, Pat. For natural bodybuilders, less is better, but only in certain parameters. It's better to train in less time. More volume or more intensity in less time.

Like I said in the article, ectomorphs are essentially beginners. For them, less volume done frequently is the way to go.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Targeting the Deltoids, Minimizing the Traps

Bench Press to Increase Pushups

Leg Presses and 5x5