Increasing Grip Strength for Pull-ups

Q: I recently purchased Strength and Physique: The Articles and love it! I can't believe what a few tweaks to my workout has done. Do you plan on releasing the other books as e-books? It's great to have it with me on my e-reader.

Thanks!
Peter



My Answer: Glad the book helped you out. Tactics and Strategies is also available on the Kindle Reader as an E-book, so check that out when you get a chance. Neo-Classical Bodybuilding and Training for the Busy Bodybuilder are not available as E-books, but that may change. I'll keep you guys posted.



Q: I want to thank you for your articles on Bodybuilding.com. They have been a big help in developing the body I've always wanted. 

With your tips on Wingspan Workouts, I'm having difficulty due to my forearms failing before I feel a burn in my back muscles.

Is there anyway to overcome this problem, or should I persevere with the expectation my forearms will adjust over time? Any help you can provide will be greatly appreciated.

Yours sincerely,
S. Allen


My Answer: Don't worry, your forearms will adjust to the load and will get stronger over time. But you could also do some grip strength exercises, which will help:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Targeting the Deltoids, Minimizing the Traps

Bench Press to Increase Pushups

Leg Presses and 5x5