The "See Food Diet" for Ectomorphs




Q: My name is Ian, and I am definitely an ectomorph. It is ruining my life! I am very fit and defined but lack mass. Something as easy as wearing a T-shirt is depressing for me cuz I can never fill them. I’m notorious for wearing button down shirts in the summer all because I can’t show people how skinny I am.

I just can’t find the right routine, and I see all different types. Yours seems very basic and simple. Others have me working out more than 3 times a day or doing multiple exercises on one body part. That’s like 11 different exercises per workout!

I don’t know what's preventing me from gaining weight. My question is why do everyone and internet sites tell me to do these multiple workouts and yours says do 5 exercises and pyramid them? Your program would be so easy for me. I just want to make sure it will work, and I don’t waste my time.

My diet is good I eat 6-7 meals a day. No snacks, full meals. Dude help me! I’m 26 and weigh 130. WTF! I need a better quality of life! I would love to wear t-shirts! But when your arms are thinner than the woman, it doesn’t make you look like a man.

-Ian


My Answer: Yes it sucks being skinny. I feel for you bro. People respect muscle or what muscle represents: strength. So if you're skinny and a guy, then people don't give you as much respect.

Now as far as whether or not the Hypertrophy Training for Ectomorphs program will work for you, you're just going to have to find out and do the program. What do you have to lose?

There is more than one way to train for size, which is why there's everything from working out 2-3 times a day to blasting a body part with multiple exercises. But that doesn't mean that every muscle building program is right for YOU as an ectomorph. In the article, I explain why ectomorphs have to train differently.

Now if you want big arms and size overall, then I suggest you do the Hypertrophy Training for Ectomorphs program for a few weeks and then switch to an arms specialization program, such as my Direct Assault workout.

Make sure that you are eating a lot of calories and protein and drink a lot of water. A very simple way to get the extra calories is to eat out all the time. Do not worry about eating clean, because quite frankly you'll need every calorie you can get. High calorie foods like pizza, burgers and burritos are fine. Fast food is fine as long as it's quality fast food. Chipotle and In-N-Out Burger is better than Taco Bell and McDonald's

Have a sit down breakfast of eggs, bacon, sausage and buttered toast. If you're eating oatmeal cereal for breakfast or just have a pastry with coffee, then right then and there you know you are not eating enough calories or protein.

Drink water instead of sodas or lattes or energy drinks. Avoid the caffeine, because you're already frustrated and panicky as it is. Stress hormones such cortisol are interfering with your ability to gain muscle.

Be sure to supplement your "see food" diet with a good protein powder.

Comments

Mike said…
Wow, she must work out, or something!

Popular posts from this blog

Targeting the Deltoids, Minimizing the Traps

Bench Press to Increase Pushups

Leg Presses and 5x5