NO2


Hey James,

I've been looking into supplements and am looking into the reviews for NO2. I've found that a large majority of persons using it don't see results in weight gain or weight loss, and only seem to feel the effects of a "pump". I guess my question for you is, with the increased expansion in the blood vessels (which would be the cause for the "pump") would it be safe to say that this product would be better used as a way to assist the body in consuming other supplements i.e. creatine, protein, etc? In other words would this product be better used as an enhancer for other fitness supplements as opposed to by itself?



My Answer: Interesting theory, but I would say no. Some people swear by it, and for some people it does absolutely nothing. I always get samples from magazines that I write for, and the NO2 supplements do absolutely nothing for me. No pump for me at all.

Now would the hemodilation help you absorb other supplements better? Maybe, but it'd have to keep the hemodilation up for quite awhile. Besides, effective supplements usually have proprietary delivery systems already, so you wouldn't need another supplement like NO2 to force feed your body other supplements.

I give NO2 a thumbs down, but I know that a lot of people have a hard time resisting advertising propaganda. "Must... buy... NO2... will... make... me... BIG... BEYOND... BELIEF!"

So if you want to try NO2, then just give it a test run and note the results on your physique and strength levels. Whether or not you get results from NO2, at least you'll get an answer as to its efficacy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Targeting the Deltoids, Minimizing the Traps

Bench Press to Increase Pushups

Leg Presses and 5x5