Rest Days and Follow-up to the 6 Factors Program


Q: I have read two of your four books I bought. And right now I am doing the routine you outlined in Strength and Physique, The Articles: The 6 Factors Program.

Now, I have done workout 1 and 2 on Saturday then Sunday. And I see that you say not to do it for more than two weeks. One of my questions is how many days rest should I take during 2 weeks of this program? I have to say I loved it!!! It was hard and I was sweating profusely.

The other question is I was an ectomorph that through training and eating and getting older changed into a mesomorph. I am training to get in the best shape (some visceral fat I want to lose) I can. Is there anything that you would suggest after completing the 6 Factors Program?

Thank You,
D



My Answer: You will take 3 days off during each week of the program. What days off you take is up to you, as long as you don't train more than 2 days a rows and don't take more than 2 days off. So a good split would be:

Saturday- Workout #1
Sunday- Workout #2
Monday- Off
Tuesday- Workout #3
Wednesday- Off
Thursday- Workout #4
Friday- Off

Or you can perform this split:

Saturday- Workout #1
Sunday- Workout #2
Monday- Off
Tuesday- Workout #3
Wednesday- Workout #4
Thursday- Off
Friday- Off

Either of the above splits would work fine. Now as far as what program to follow after the 6 Factors program, that answer is in Volume 2: Neo-Classical Bodybuilding. The Neo-Classical Bodybuilding program greatly expands upon the 6 Factors program found in Volume One.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Targeting the Deltoids, Minimizing the Traps

Bench Press to Increase Pushups

Leg Presses and 5x5