Calculating your Next Workout



Q: What would you do after the Hypertrophy Training for the Ectomorph workout? I am thinking of something like this:

--> 6 weeks full body 10-8-6-15 program
--> 6 weeks alternating A and B workouts
--> 6 weeks 3-day split workout

What do you think? Would you change the rep scheme drastically? I am also thinking about doing a HIT workout. It was the first workout that gave me a boost, and it was only a 2-day program. I may give it a try again but in a 3-day a week A-B workout probably.

Well, thanks for all.
Juan



My Answer: What you have looks fine. You could certainly follow up the 18 weeks with a HIT program. Your rep scheme should change up from program to program. The total volume for each muscle group should fluctuate. So 10+8+6+15 = 39 total reps. Your next program should either more or less than 39 reps.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Targeting the Deltoids, Minimizing the Traps

Bench Press to Increase Pushups

Leg Presses and 5x5