Lat Shock Workout

Q: I want to employ your lat shock routine, but I am on a periodization routine.  I'm working upper and lower every other day. Instead of putting all 4 exercises in one day, then resting that part for a week, I'm doing it all week.  

If I split up the lat work all week, will it still shock them into growth, or do they need all that work in one sitting?  Or should I do it once a week then the rest if the time do a lightweight lat workout?  Cause exercise done every other day would result in overtraining right?<

-Brian


My Answer:  The Wingspan Workouts are 4 different WORKOUTS. So you would not do all 4 in one day.  You can rotate through the 4 workouts through a length of 2 weeks, so that would mean 2 lat workouts a week.

Or you can do one lat shock workout a week, so that would mean 2 lat workouts a week:  one lat shock workout, one light active recovery workout for the back.




Q:  I was looking for a workout routine.  I am gonna be a police officer sometime soon.  I can do single arm preacher curls with 45's and bench 130.  I run a 16 minute 1.5 mile, but I wanna be better.  I wanna be stronger.  I have fat I need gone. Well it's mainly just my hips ha-ha!  I need my endurance up, but I wanna be more effective.

-J.U.


My Answer: If you're looking to be stronger, faster and leaner, then I would suggest choosing between 2 programs:

Strength Training for Fat Loss

8x8

Both of these programs are featured in the 7 Strategies for Fat Loss chapter of Strength and Physique: The Articles.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Targeting the Deltoids, Minimizing the Traps

Bench Press to Increase Pushups

Leg Presses and 5x5