Reader Mail


Hi James,

I know that you don't need me to write anything here, but I figured that I would give you some positive feedback while requesting your free workout

I have volumes two and three of yours, and have found that you really know what you are talking about. I have told my friends and students (I am a high school physics teacher) about the results that I have gotten from your workouts.

-M. Testa


My Answer:  Thanks for the kind words, and I'm glad that the workouts have helped you out.  Being a parent myself, I've been showing more concern about the educational system.

My wife works at a high school as well.  Anyway I want to thank you for educating our youth as a high school teacher. A tough and under-appreciated job, but one that is crucial to our society's future.



Q: Hi, I'm an experienced weight trainer.  Can you recommend the correct volume book of yours that I should get? I read some things on your blog about cutting up with fast paced workouts, using weight training as aerobic exercise.  Can you tell me what book would be best for that? And also where I may be able to get it as an E-book?

Thanks,
Steve G.



My Answer: Strength and Physique: The Articles has a chapter on 7 different ways to use strength training as a means to fat loss. You can get the E-book download at Lulu.com or on the Kindle app.




Q: I just finished reading your article on widening your back. I was just wondering if you do all four techniques in one workout? My problem is my chest, arms, and shoulders develop very quickly especially as compared to my back. 

Recently, I've resorted to just focusing on low weight and high repetitions on my chest, shoulders, and arms and heavy weights and low repetitions for my back. It's been successful to a certain degree as at least my physique is a bit more balanced. However I feel like I need to change things up as my back is no longer reacting to my work out which is why I stumbled on your article about widening the back.

Hope you can clarify my query and if you have any further advice that would be great.

Thanks!

Kael



My Answer: Yes each technique is a workout. Hence the title Wingspan WorkoutS. What you can do is rotate through each of the workouts for your back and put all other body parts on maintenance mode: 3 sets of 6-8 reps. This is a much better way of maintaining size and strength on your chest, arms and shoulders as opposed to employing high reps.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Targeting the Deltoids, Minimizing the Traps

Bench Press to Increase Pushups

Leg Presses and 5x5