SPV2 Available on Amazon.com



So just a heads up: SPV2: Neo-Classical Bodybuilding is now available on Amazon.com. I've been asked what the difference is between Volume One and Volume Two.

Whereas Volume One is a compilation of my training articles and various training routines, Volume Two goes into detail on my training system. This is a program that I've used in the past to gain and maintain incredible size and muscularity on a solid diet.

So whereas Volume One is about training techniques and tactics, Volume Two is about a complete training strategy.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Ruth

http://www.infrared-sauna-spot.info
J said…
Thanks for the praise, Ruth!
Dante said…
Hey James,

Ordered both of your books a few days ago as I've read your articles and have been intrigued by your unique exercise guides.

Just wondering ...(since I don't have the books in my possesion yet) why is there no tempo attached to the workouts you describe....any advice there?

Thanks
-Craig
J said…
hey Craig,

Thanks for purchasing my books! It's funny that you mention tempo, because that's going to be the topic of my next article. I don't normally make tempo recommendations in my training programs, because tempo in general is actually quite simple: lift the weight as fast as you can with good form. No slow lifting. There's more to it than that, and I'll explain it in my tempo article. But generally I don't recommend tempo guideline, because the tempo numbers just end up ruining the pace of the workout.

Popular posts from this blog

Targeting the Deltoids, Minimizing the Traps

Bench Press to Increase Pushups

Leg Presses and 5x5