Pre-Contest Training




Q: Hope you're well.  Really enjoying the specialization programs from your books.  They're really working out for me. I like the training style.  The routines are very different from anything I've done before, so a big thumbs up as I'm seeing good results.  My muscles look and feel full, which is exactly what I want! :]

I was just wondering if the mesocycles and the specialization routines would work well for a physique competitor?  Would they be good for pre-contest prep workouts?

Many Thanks.
Have A Great Day!

Emilio

My Answer: Yes the specialization routines would work fine as pre-contest prep workouts.  Be sure, however, not to train your legs right up to your contest.  You should stop training the legs a week before the event.

Good luck!
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

8 Simple Exercises to Emulate the Gymnast

Increasing Your Dead Hang Time

Straight Sets vs Pyramid Sets